Sunday, May 10, 2009

3 ImPoRtAnT WoMeN iN mY liFe!!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! I have posted 3 pictures on this post....my mom, my mother-in-law, and my grandma. These people have played an important role in my life. 
My mom is the greatest mom around I could not have hoped for anything more! I just want to THANK my mom for everything that she has done for me and my family. I try evryday to be the kind of mother that you were to me......not just my mom, but also my BEST FRIEND! I am so blessed to have been raised by a mom with a strong testimony of the gospel and a love for her Savior. I feel so blessed to have been taught the things that I know and the standards that I should live. Thanks mom for EVERYTHING you have EVER done for me..I love you!!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!
This is my mother-in-law and I want to thank her for EVERYTHING that she does for me and my family also and for raising such a great guy! I think that he turned out pretty good:) You and Brooks have such a good relationship and I am grateful for that. I have always thought that he was so CUTE with his mom and I knew when we were dating that he would know how to treat his wife. I am also thankful for the relationship that we share.Thanks for all you do, I love you......HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!
Next is my Grandma Evans....she has always been such a BIG part of my life. She is such a great lady and I feel like we have always had a good relationship! We also share the same birthday so we have had a special bond since the day I was born! She has such a great love for the gospel and she has a great story every time that I see her. She has always treated my kids like they were her own grandchildren and my kids love to see "grandma GREAT."  I hope that when I am her age, I will still love to go camping and ride four wheelers!! I love you Grandma....
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! 
"A mothers arms are made of TENDERNESS and children sleep soundly in them."
-Victor Hugo
"A mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled."
-Emily Dickinson 

5 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

cute post rae!

Amy said...

Happy Mothers Day Rae! You are a wonderful mother! I am envious of those three beautiful women you have to look up to! You are every bit as great as they are, I am sure they are so proud of the mother you are!

Raelee said...

Thanks Rae... I am trying to see the computer.... through the tears. That was very sweet!
I am so proud of you and the mother that you are to your kids! You do such a great job... they are great kids and they are lucky to have you as their mom.
Love you!
P.S. Thanks for having dinner at your house... it was great! :)

*kRiSti* said...

Happy mothers day!! If you aren't just like your mom I don't know who is, so I'm pretty sure you're just as great of a mom as she is too:) You are very lucky to have such great women in your life...now a days it's not very common! It's nice to have someone to look up to, trust and learn from isn't it!

Randi said...

Rae such a cute post. I wish I could write like you. I love ya.