Jess was so nice and came over to take our family pictures today! When I left to church today, the weather was horrible so I thought we would be taking them inside. But we had a little window of time so we hurried!! It was COLD AND A LITTLE WINDY....but I think we got some pretty good pictures! THANKS JESS!!
This one cracks me up!! Brooks hates kissing for the camera..... OBVIOUSLY!! haha
HAHAHAHAHA!!
Love this one!
Branson....13 years old
Chantry.....10 years old
Meah....5 years old
Sairee....7 years old
This is one of my favorites!!
This one is my 2nd fav......
Fun pics......
Love my kids!!
Can you tell by Chantry's face that it was a little chilly outside!!??
STAFFORD FAMILY!!
5 comments:
oh my heck!!! they turned out so cute :) i can't believe you braved the cold...ours had to be taken in our warm cozy house :)
I really love all of them! Your kids just look so grown up!
I am really loving your bangs! Cute pictures!! :)
SO cute! I love you outfit!!! and ur bangs look cute too...
yep.. pretty good looking family!
Post a Comment