Friday, May 8, 2009

BrIaN ReGaN.....

Lastnight we all went to Brian Regan. My dad called awhile back and asked if we wanted to go, it was at Tuachan and the weather was perfect! I heard that this guy was funny, but I had to see for myself......it was HILARIOUS!!! 
Just waiting for the fun to begin!!
This is before my parents were laughing so hard....I thought that my mom was going to have an asthma attack from laughing so hard at one point. And then my dad was just cracking up and he kept on slapping his knee!!
Then after the show things started to get a little crazy.....we were waiting in the huge line of cars FOREVER just to get out of the parking lot so we all got a little camera happy!!
SERIOUSLY....I am not RELATED!!!!
sorry you two these were blog worthy:)

7 comments:

Evans said...

Seriously is my hubby ever normal in a picture? Or Jess for that matter! haha

THE GOULDINGS said...

haha. Rae you definitely are related did you forget that everyone thinks that im you!!!That was a lot of fun.

Randi said...

I can just picture Ma. I am laughing just thinking about it. And dad's big booming laugh. Love the pictures of Jess and Jamie, they totally deserve looking dorky I swear they put pictures of all of us looking bad. Well at least Jess. :)

Jess Mangum said...

hahaha i love it!

Anonymous said...

haha...looks like so much fun!!

Raelee said...

Good times!! Everyone need a good laugh every now and then!!
Just wish Randi could have been there too!
I don't know what we are going to do with Justin and Jess.. I don't think we have ANY pictures of Justin being normal!!!

Raelee said...

above comment is from Mom!