Saturday, May 16, 2009

Helping daddy mow the lawn!!

Last week I took some cute pictures of Meah "HELPING" Brooks mow the lawn! Everytime that Brooks mows the lawn, Meah runs outside and wants to get on his shoulders.
Well it looks like Meah is poking Brooks right in the eye!!

Sairee was sad because she was on his shoulders before I had the camera, so we had to put her back up and take the picture!!

As you all may know, Brooks just loves getting his picture taken.....ya right! But he grabbed Chantry and threw her on his shoulders too....it was funny, but then........
........he handed Chantry the camera and grabbed me and threw me up too! It wasn't a pretty sight watching me get down...we were laughing so hard he almost dropped me....FUN DAY!! 
A FAMILY THAT MOWS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER:)!!

6 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

a family that mows together stays together BA HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! how funny! thats cute that he had a pic with you also haha!

*kRiSti* said...

You are so deep Rae...where are you getting all your quotes :) haha!!! Those are cute picts and it will be something that the girls remember! It's a pretty good workout for Brooks too. Watch out P90X!!!

Lisa said...

Cute... I can't believe that Brooks was the instigater... I mean there was a camera involved!! haha

Randi said...

you guys are so funny. I love it. What a good daddy.

Mary Jane said...

What a great Dad, and I love that he wanted to have a picture with you on his shoulders! that is awsome! way to go Brooks!