Well I was in my shop doing hair and Meah was in watching a movie.....well that's what I thought. I put my client under the dryer and thought it sounded a little to quiet in the house. I thought maybe she had fallen asleep, so I peeked over the couch and she wasn't there! I noticed that the front door was slightly opened.....she had escaped! We even have a chain, but she climed on the basket of shoes and got out. I wasn't to worried because I knew she probably went to her friend Lucy's. So I walked outside and guess who I found playing with a frisbee?? Yes Meah! When I had left her watching a movie she was hot so we took her pants off. Well looks like she forgot to put them back on....and she just grabbed the closest shoes that she could find! She is so dang funny and people that drove by kind of gave me strange looks when I was getting pictures of her!! Well she sure keeps us all hoppin!!
8 comments:
Seriously those are the cutest pictures!! What is it with our kids escaping out your front door? Thank goodness she was okay!
hahahahaha i love it!
That is so funny. I love it. Totally Meah. Hey at least she has clothes on not like the Graff kids remember.
That is Awesome! I'm so glad other kids are just free spirited too. She is so dang cute and I love the boots, nice choice Meah.
I'm pretty sure her outfit will be in style soon :) She is a hoot, I love it!
That's so freakin funny! Sounds just like Meah!
Oh Meah she sure is one of a kind, but ya gotta love her!!
That's our Meah-girl!! She is so funny!! you will have some great pictures to use later! I'm really proud of you for taking a minute to "capture the moment".. Good Job!
Post a Comment