Monday, May 11, 2009

MY MOTHERS DAY!!

My Mothers Day was Perfect! When I woke Sairee up for church that morning, first thing she said was..."I know what day it is....Mother's day!" Then she wished me a happy mother's day and gave me a big kiss with her yummy morning breath!! After church the kids were so excited to give me the things that they had made. Sairee put her hand prints on a towel with a cute little poem, Chantry made a butterfly out of her hand prints and it also had a cute poem....she also went to the dollar store with her friends dad and got me something also..she is so sweet! Meah made me a flower pot in primary and she was sooooo excited at church to give it to me!! Branson made a magnet for the fridge and you can hang pictures from it. He is so funny because I could tell that it wasn't his best work.....and he said,"Sorry mom I had to hurry on the polka dots because I didn't want to miss recess!!" Oh what a funny kid! Brooks took me shopping on Saturday night and out to dinner......he is the BEST!!!
Everyone came over for dinner.....which my dad bought and cooked all of the meat(I don't know why, but I didn't get any pictures of dad!) my sisters made salads, deviled eggs, veggie tray, and fresh fruit!! It was YUMMY....Oh ya and DESSERT!!! Thanks for a great dinner!! The kids ran wild and played outside in the playhouse.....Trey kept on picking up the fake phone and dialing 911, he told Meah that the cops were coming to get her!!

Oh wait....I know why I don't have any pictures of dad.....he was cooking! These boys left the cooking to dad and watched the game!!!
Look close at my mom's shirt...."BEST NANA EVER!" This sticker was in the card that Justin and Kass gave her and we made her wear it!!
Aunt Jess brought a fun craft over and they all made flower pots! Thanks Jess!!
At the end of the night we had High School Musical 3 blasting outside and we were all jumping and dancing around.....my family is so AWESOME:) 
Thanks for making this such a GREAT day!!

4 comments:

*kRiSti* said...

YOu do have a pretty fun family :) I love Sunday dinners, and it sounds like it went good! Happy Mothers day to you...you're amazing! I really don't know how you do everything you do and stay sane :) I've been taking pointers for years, and still couldn't do it all! Luv ya!

Jess Mangum said...

oh how i love zac effron

Lisa said...

LOL on the 911 call! It was a great day. Thanks for having us... everything was great. Good food, fun crafts and good times! Doesn't get better than that! :)
Love ya!

Randi said...

Get that jumping in now Jess before you have babies and Pee every time you think of jumping! Rae fun pictures sure do miss you guys. I am glad you had a wonderful mother's day. Love ya.