YAY!!!! congrats, that is so exciting! They will be great parents!
Im so excited for them...I was just asking her when they were gona have kids the other day!
haha.. nice picture!
THatS awEsoME she iS prEgo!! I can't believe how big all your kiddos are! I remember Branson and CHantry RUnnINg arOUnd at Hair School Its crazy to see how much they have changed!
Hey i saw that you had a blog! That is so cool shes prego!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YAY!!!! congrats, that is so exciting! They will be great parents!
Im so excited for them...I was just asking her when they were gona have kids the other day!
haha.. nice picture!
THatS awEsoME she iS prEgo!! I can't believe how big all your kiddos are! I remember Branson and CHantry RUnnINg arOUnd at Hair School Its crazy to see how much they have changed!
Hey i saw that you had a blog! That is so cool shes prego!
Post a Comment